A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Offer Physical Book On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Offer Physical Book On Kajabi