A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Can Kajabi Site Be Seen On A Smart Tv