A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Can You Customize Selling Links On Kajabi