Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Sitemap.Xml
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Sitemap.Xml