A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant courses. Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Can You Have A Blog On Kajabi