A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Can You Host Webinars On Kajabi