A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? New Kajabi Login
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. New Kajabi Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. New Kajabi Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. New Kajabi Login
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement New Kajabi Login
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. New Kajabi Login
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. New Kajabi Login
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. New Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ New Kajabi Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. New Kajabi Login