Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Can You Use Kajabi With WordPress