Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Clickfunnels Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Clickfunnels Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Clickfunnels Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Clickfunnels Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Clickfunnels Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Clickfunnels Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Clickfunnels Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Clickfunnels Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Clickfunnels Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Clickfunnels Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Clickfunnels Kajabi