Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Cancel Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Cancel Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Cancel Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Cancel Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Cancel Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Cancel Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Cancel Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Cancel Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Cancel Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Cancel Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Cancel Kajabi