A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Vs Thinkific Vs Teachable