A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Cast Kajabi To Tv
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Cast Kajabi To Tv
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Cast Kajabi To Tv
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Cast Kajabi To Tv
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Cast Kajabi To Tv
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Cast Kajabi To Tv
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Cast Kajabi To Tv
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Cast Kajabi To Tv
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Cast Kajabi To Tv
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Cast Kajabi To Tv
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Cast Kajabi To Tv