A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi In WordPress
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi In WordPress
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi In WordPress
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi In WordPress
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi In WordPress
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi In WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi In WordPress
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi In WordPress
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi In WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi In WordPress
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi In WordPress