A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Change Logo Position Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Change Logo Position Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Change Logo Position Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Change Logo Position Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Change Logo Position Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Change Logo Position Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Change Logo Position Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Change Logo Position Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Change Logo Position Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Change Logo Position Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Change Logo Position Kajabi