Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Site:Newkajabi.Com Kajabi