Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Cheaper Than Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Cheaper Than Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Cheaper Than Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Cheaper Than Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Cheaper Than Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Cheaper Than Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Cheaper Than Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Cheaper Than Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Cheaper Than Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Cheaper Than Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Cheaper Than Kajabi