Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Tiger Global 2B Leereuters