Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Clickfunnel Vs Kajabi