Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Woocommerce Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Woocommerce Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Woocommerce Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Woocommerce Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Woocommerce Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Woocommerce Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Woocommerce Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Woocommerce Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Woocommerce Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Woocommerce Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Woocommerce Kajabi