Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Clickfunnels Or Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Clickfunnels Or Kajabi