Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Video Upload Limit
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Video Upload Limit
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Video Upload Limit
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Video Upload Limit
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Video Upload Limit
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Video Upload Limit
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Video Upload Limit
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Video Upload Limit
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Video Upload Limit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Video Upload Limit
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Video Upload Limit