Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Clickfunnels Vs Kajabi