Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Megaphone
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Megaphone
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Megaphone
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Megaphone
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Megaphone
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Megaphone
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Megaphone
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Megaphone
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Megaphone
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Megaphone
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Megaphone