Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Clix Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Clix Vs Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Clix Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Clix Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Clix Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Clix Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Clix Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful educational content. Clix Vs Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Clix Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Clix Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Clix Vs Kajabi