A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Pre Registration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Pre Registration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Pre Registration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Pre Registration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Pre Registration
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Pre Registration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Pre Registration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Pre Registration
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Pre Registration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Pre Registration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Pre Registration