A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Clixli Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Clixli Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Clixli Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Clixli Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Clixli Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Clixli Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Clixli Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Clixli Vs Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Clixli Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Clixli Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Clixli Vs Kajabi