Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant courses. Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Closers Into Leaders Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Closers Into Leaders Kajabi