A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Alison Prince Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Alison Prince Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Alison Prince Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Alison Prince Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Alison Prince Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Alison Prince Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Alison Prince Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Alison Prince Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Alison Prince Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Alison Prince Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Alison Prince Kajabi