A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Clutter Free For Life Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Clutter Free For Life Kajabi