Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Compare Kajabi And Click Funnel