Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Convertkit Kajabi Integration
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Convertkit Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Convertkit Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Convertkit Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Convertkit Kajabi Integration
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Convertkit Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Convertkit Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Convertkit Kajabi Integration
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Convertkit Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Convertkit Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Convertkit Kajabi Integration