Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Instructor Bio
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Instructor Bio
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Instructor Bio
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Instructor Bio
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Instructor Bio
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Instructor Bio
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Instructor Bio
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Instructor Bio
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Instructor Bio
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Instructor Bio
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Instructor Bio