A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Convertkit Kajabi Integrations
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Convertkit Kajabi Integrations