A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant courses. Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Activecampaign Elopage Kajabi Integrations