A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Convertkit Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Convertkit Vs Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Convertkit Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Convertkit Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Convertkit Vs Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Convertkit Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Convertkit Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Convertkit Vs Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Convertkit Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Convertkit Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Convertkit Vs Kajabi