Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Sign Up Form
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Sign Up Form
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Sign Up Form
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Sign Up Form
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Sign Up Form
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Sign Up Form
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Sign Up Form
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Sign Up Form
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Sign Up Form
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Sign Up Form
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Sign Up Form