A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Course Creator Pro Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Course Creator Pro Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Course Creator Pro Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Course Creator Pro Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Course Creator Pro Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Course Creator Pro Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Course Creator Pro Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Course Creator Pro Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Course Creator Pro Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Course Creator Pro Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Course Creator Pro Kajabi