A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Salary
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Salary
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Salary
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Salary
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Salary
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Salary
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Salary
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Salary
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Salary
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Salary
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Salary