A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Courses Using Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Courses Using Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Courses Using Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Courses Using Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Courses Using Kajabi
You can send as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Courses Using Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Courses Using Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Courses Using Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Courses Using Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Courses Using Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Courses Using Kajabi