Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Create A Course Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Create A Course Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Create A Course Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Create A Course Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Create A Course Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Create A Course Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Create A Course Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Create A Course Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Create A Course Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Create A Course Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Create A Course Kajabi