Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Ideal
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Ideal
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Ideal
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Ideal
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Ideal
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Ideal
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Ideal
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Ideal
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Ideal
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Ideal
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Ideal