Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Custom Kajabi Theme
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Custom Kajabi Theme
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Custom Kajabi Theme
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Custom Kajabi Theme
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Custom Kajabi Theme
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Custom Kajabi Theme
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Custom Kajabi Theme
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Custom Kajabi Theme
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Custom Kajabi Theme
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Custom Kajabi Theme
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Custom Kajabi Theme