A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Set Up Event Registration Page In Kajabi