Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Customerhub Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Customerhub Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Customerhub Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Customerhub Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Customerhub Vs Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Customerhub Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Customerhub Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Customerhub Vs Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Customerhub Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Customerhub Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Customerhub Vs Kajabi