A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? My Kajabi App
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. My Kajabi App
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. My Kajabi App
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. My Kajabi App
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement My Kajabi App
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. My Kajabi App
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. My Kajabi App
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. My Kajabi App
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. My Kajabi App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ My Kajabi App
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. My Kajabi App