Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Customize Kajabi Password Reset Email