Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Hero Challenge Week 4