Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Danielle Leslie Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Danielle Leslie Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Danielle Leslie Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Danielle Leslie Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Danielle Leslie Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Danielle Leslie Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Danielle Leslie Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant educational content. Danielle Leslie Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Danielle Leslie Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Danielle Leslie Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when on the go. Danielle Leslie Kajabi