Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Landing Page Template
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Landing Page Template
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Landing Page Template
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Landing Page Template
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Landing Page Template
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Landing Page Template
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Landing Page Template
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Landing Page Template
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Landing Page Template
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Landing Page Template
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Landing Page Template