Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Demio Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Demio Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Demio Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Demio Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Demio Vs Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Demio Vs Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Demio Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Demio Vs Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Demio Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Demio Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Demio Vs Kajabi